TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Atmananda Yoga Teacher Training
- Atmananda Yoga reserves the right to refuse admission to our programs.
- In the event that admission is refused for any reason within the discretion of Atmananda Yoga after payment of deposit, or in full, 100% of payment received by the organization minus a 30% administration fee will be refunded to the payer.
- Latecomers may be admitted to training at the discretion of Atmananda Yoga.
Security of Information
- Atmananda Yoga takes the privacy and security of our trainees’ personal information seriously.
- Information collected will only be used to provide our services.
- Information submitted to Atmananda Yoga may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Atmananda Yoga may contact graduates in the future regarding upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of trainee contact details. If trainees are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff.
- Atmananda Yoga cannot guarantee your registration in the teacher trainingprogram until the advance payment is made.
- Advance payment of $500 can be made to secure registration.
- Full payment is due on or before the first day of the program. Payment plans are negotiable but will increase the price of the overall program.
- Late registration depends on the availability of space.
- Atmananda Yoga accepts no responsibility for cancellation, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or subsequent to the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
- In the unlikely event that an Atmananda Yoga training is canceled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered according to the circumstances.
- Whereenrollment is canceled by a trainee, for any reason, the deposit is not refundable. Transfer of deposit to another training, for exceptional reasons, will be at the discretion of Atmananda Yoga.
- If training must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund. Continuation of the program at a later date with be at the discretion of Atmananda Yoga.
- Atmananda Yoga accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of training. The organization is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
- If a trainee misses 3 or less classes during training they are permitted to makeup those classes in the following teacher training program only. Any other exceptions are up to the discretion of Atmananda Yoga.
- If a trainee misses more than 3 classes they will not receive a certification without repeating the missed material. In order to complete the training the trainee will need to upgrade to the customized training program.
- Trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of their participation in activities during the program.
- Atmananda Yoga accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the training, workshops, retreats or classes.
Usage of Photos & Videos
- Pictures taken during training or classes may be used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, YouTube, the organization website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Atmananda Yoga retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
- Photos and videos taken by trainees during training are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Atmananda Yoga is strictly prohibited.
Use of Materials
- Materials that are part of any training, including but not limited to, the Atmananda Teacher Training Manual, the general layout of the Atmananda Yoga Website, Logos, Trademarks and web pages content are the property of Atmananda Yoga. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Atmananda Yoga is strictly prohibited.
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Atmananda Yoga reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
- Atmananda Yoga reserves the right to alter the program or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.
Upon submitting the application and checking the box for “I agree to terms and conditions” you fully and voluntarily agree to said Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have both read and fully comprehend the nature and consequences of agreement to these Terms and Conditions.