The 300-hour yoga teacher training is structured to advance and reinforce your basic understanding and practice of yoga. You will be instructed in the teaching methodology for asana (physical postures), pranayama (breath control) and dhyana (meditation). These classes build on your existing skills in the various yoga postures, teaching skills and meditation techniques, which work to enrich your experience by further strengthening and deepening your own practice. This program is also a very intensive journey into the depth of your own personality and being. You will be examining your attitudes and judgments about your own perception of reality, and challenging your basic beliefs. You will also continue the study of Sanskrit, Philosophy, Ayurveda and Anatomy.
The 300-hour training curriculum also provides introduction to other disciplines related to yoga, like healing, energy work and tantra, as well as a continuation of the study of Sanskrit, Philosophy, Ayurveda and Anatomy.
In addition, the program will cover an in-depth study of Yoga Sutras will enable you to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the philosophy and practice of yoga. You will be taught to identify body types and the capacity of the individuals who adopt yogic practice. Finally, you will also learn ethical guidelines that a yoga teacher must adhere to in order to maintain a professional student- teacher relationship in your future endeavors as an instructor.
At the end of the program, the students will be asked to design a professional workshop for presentation as their final assignment.
• An in-depth study of Yoga Sutra and Vedanta will enable you to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the philosophy and practice of yoga. You will be taught to identify body types and the capacity of the individuals who adopt yogic practice.
• Human anatomy and physiology and their correlation to yogic practices, mantra chanting and basic energetic principles in yoga, and other areas where you will be able to sharpen and polish your skills as a future teacher.
• One other important aspect that is covered in the course, is the study of ethical guidelines that a yoga teacher must accomplish in order to maintain a better student- teacher relationship.
The Certification also includes:
Bundhas, Pranayama and Kriyas energy channels
Blindfolded and self-lead practice
Introduction to massage and body work
• 07:50 am – Herbal Tea
• 08:00 am to 09:30 am – Yoga Practice/ Pranayama with Bandhas • 09:30 am to 10:00 am – Meditation
• 10:00 am to 10:30 am – Breakfast- oatmeal with fruit- provided
• 10:30 am to12:15 pm – Asana: review, variations, adjustment and alignment
• 12:15 pm -1:45 pm – Lunch Break (bring your lunch or visit local cafes)
• 1:45 to 04:00 pm – Philosophy/Anatomy/Specialty Workshops
• 04:00 to 5:30 pm – Karma Yoga/ Self- study
• 06:15 to 07:30 pm – Yoga Practice/ Class Observation/ Assisting
FREE UNLIMITED CLASSES WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR ANY YOGA TRAINING CERTIFICATION
This price includes a comprehensive teacher training manual, a customized Atmananda Yoga Mat according to your height, a poster of the Atmananda Yoga Sequence, and unlimited yoga classes until the end of the program.
* Certification Program Policy: Fees are non-refundable after training program has begun. Missed classes must be made up privately with instructor.