200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification | Atmananda Yoga
The 200 hour Atmananda Certificate Program is certified by Yoga Alliance. Trainees learn a Hatha/Vinyasa style of Yoga. The program is for both aspiring teachers and for those who just wish to deepen their personal practice. Upon completion, graduates will receive a Yoga Alliance certified diploma that will allow graduates to teach at Atmananda as well as globally. We recognize the busy lives that our students live off the mat and try our best to fit our schedule to yours. Atmandanda Teacher training is more than simply learning the asanas. We realize the power of developing your confidence and mastering the art of communication. These are skills that we want our teachers to possess both inside and outside of the yoga studio. From day one we develop these skills taking turns leading fellow students through sun salutations, standing poses, inversions, seated sequences and short meditation sessions.
While Training in the 200Hr RYT Program:
- Your personal practice will deepen immensely.
- You will become qualified to register with the Yoga Alliance at the 200-Hr. level. Additionally, you will be eligible to further your training with our 500-Hr. program and other advanced workshops.
- You will join the growing community of Atmananda teachers in New York City, as well as around the world, in which you will find lasting friendships and teaching opportunities.
Our teachers are committed to helping you reach your fullest potential. Constructive feedback is the greatest gift you can receive as we help you refine your teaching skills and deepen your personal practice.
- Asanas: standing poses, forward bends, twists, backbends, inversions, and balances
- Asana alignment, including assists and adjustments
- The art of Teaching, including beginner and advanced variations
- Physical and energetic Anatomy
- Study of Sanskrit
- Philosophy and ancient yogic and Hindu scriptures
- Communication Exercises
- Nutrition and Lifestyle
FREE UNLIMITED CLASSES WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR ANY YOGA TRAINING CERTIFICATION
• 8:00 am to 9:15 am – Yoga Practice/ Pranayama with Bandhas
• 9:15 am to 9:45am – Meditation
• 9:45 am to 10:30 am – Morning Break
• 10:30 am to12:25 pm – Asana Sequence Practicum: review, variations, adjustment and alignment
• 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm – Afternoon Break (bring your lunch or visit local cafes)
• 1:45 to 3:45 pm – Guest Lectures/Specialty Workshops
• Afternoons and evenings are at the students discretion to complete their remaining requirements, including Karma Yoga, Self- study, Yoga Practice/Classes, Class Observation, and Class Assisting
2o15 Teacher Training Dates
January 5th-31st (200 hr.)
Feb. 9th-March 4th (200 hr.)
March 30- April 27 (200 hr.)
May 18-June 13 (200 hr.)
June 15-July 11 (200 hr.)
Sept. 14th-Oct. 10th (200 hr.)
Oct. 26th-Nov. 21st (200 hr.)
This price includes a comprehensive teacher training manual, a customized Atmananda Yoga Mat according to your height, a poster of the Atmananda Yoga Sequence, and unlimited yoga classes for 30 days following the end of your program.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
* Certification Program Policy: Fees are non-refundable after training program has begun. Missed classes must be made up privately with instructor.